What is a reed diffuser?
- A reed diffuser is a relatively maintenance-free, flame-free home fragrance product that disperses scent continuously into the air for an extended period of time.
How do your flower reed diffusers work?
- Pour over the diffuser oils into the apothecary jar (you can reserve the oil using the provided separate container). Insert the accompanying bundle of reed sticks then place and arrange flowers. Do not submerge the Eucalyptus into the fragrance oil. Inserted leaf will snuggly fit into the bottleneck. For Flower bouquet diffuser, place the bouquet first then lift up the bouquet while inserting each reed stick one by one. Insert reed sticks [behind] the bouquet to appear evenly spread out.
Can you give me tips on how to best use your reed diffusers?
- For optimal fragrance diffusion, flip your reed sticks every couple of days. Why? Not only will you enjoy an immediate burst of fragrance, but the scent will consistently be stronger and more noticeable. Doing so also prevents dust buildup on the exposed reed sticks, allowing the fragrance to move through the reeds unobstructed (dust can clog the porous reed sticks).
- Place your Reed Diffuser in a strategic location in your home to maximize the effect of the fragrance. While our Reed Diffusers are considerably fragrant and contain a high concentration of fragrance oil, they are not going to fill your entire home with scent (unless, of course, you literally fill your home with many of them). Think of our Reed Diffuser as a small bouquet of flowers—it smells beautiful when you are near it, but the scent does not fill every corner of your home. Place your Reed Diffusers in high-traffic areas like your main entryway or a frequently used hallway. You will enjoy its fragrance as you walk by and trail the scent behind you, carrying it into other rooms.
- Be sure to always place your reed diffusers on a stable surface where it cannot be knocked over.
How long will my reed diffuser last?
- Our Reed Diffusers are designed to dispense fragrance for more than 120 days. If you flip the reed sticks too often (several times a day, for example), the fragrance oil will be absorbed and diffused much more rapidly, and your Reed Diffuser will have a much shorter lifespan.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device